Personalised one to one puppy training programme for all breeds from 8 weeks.
Your individual programme can commence in your home as soon as your puppy has settled in. It is designed to help you build your relationship, confidence and two way communication
The puppy training programme is individual to you and your puppy. It will help and support while you learn to understand their needs, personality & natural instincts. As well as providing puppy support and advice including: help with chewing, biting, jumping up, calmness, manners and building life long routines.The Puppy Training Programme includes:
Puppy Programme - £220Follow on blocks of 3 x 60 minute sessions - £150Single in home consultation/assessment - £90Programme are individual to you and your puppy taking into consideration:
- An initial consultation (approx. 90min) at your home for us all to meet and get to know each other so we can talk through your issues, set up routines if required and to formulate your individual programme
- 3 x 60 minute sessions (usually weekly) at your home prior to vaccinations being completed. Once vaccinated the sessions can be held at my field or in an appropriate public location.
- Programme plan and handouts where required
- Email or Telephone support
To help you:
- Their age
- Your previous experience
- Your family situation
- Any longer term goals you may have
- Understand their needs, personality. natural instincts and how work with & support this individuality
- Manage biting, chewing, barking, jumping up and other natural puppy behaviours
- Plan life long routines - sleep, rest, toileting, feeding & activities
- Build communication, relationship & confidence
- Cultivate calm dog to dog and dog to human greetings and interactions
- Learn life skills together
Speaking Puppy programmes are available Waterlooville, Horndean, Clanfield, Havant, Denmead, Portsmouth, Southsea, Fareham, Emsworth, Petersfield & surrounding areas
.Click here to enquire for further information or to bookOther Speaking Puppy services available are:
We use gentle, rewarding & pain free methods of training to help you understand your dog's needs & natural instincts while considering the learning styles of both you and your puppy.
All Speaking Puppy programmes are time sensitive due to the shortness of the key learning phase your puppy has.
I would therefore recommend you book in advance so we can commence once you puppy has settled with you which is probably 5 -7 days after they have joined the family and had their initial vet check.
To arrange a Free 20 minute support call Click Here